Blah, Blah, Blah
Feel completely entitled to stop reading at this point. My thoughts can get out of hand and pretty boring. Read at your own risk.
FOOD! I love it and have many opinions about it. Lately when I go to the grocery store it's overwhelming and not because of the prices. It's a terror of, "Is this good for me or bad?" There are boxes and containers of food saying this carried antioxidants, probiotics, no trans fat, organic, etc. Then there's the never ending sources of food that people look at you because YOU JUST PUT THAT IN YOUR BUGGY and they are sure it's no different that putting arsenic in your body. AHHHH! I just want scream. I want to enjoy food and everybody is ruining it for me. I want to eat healthy but I'm not sold on all the organic stuff. How do I know it's organic? Why does it cost more? How do I know it's not just another trend people are trying to make a buck? I love it how we see all these new labels that have this long, scientific terms on them. Like grape juice and that it contains polyphenols. I feel so smart just typing it! Oh, and all the diets out there...everyone has a plan that's the best. Has anyone ever thought that if it doesn't taste good then it doesn't taste good. Should I eat it anyway? It's overwhelming and somewhat annoying. It's stressin' me while I think about it at this moment. I'll stop here.
No, I can't just stop there. I'm just getting started!!!! Despite my issues with the food industry and how food is the root of all evil and causes all these health problems, I'm not arguing, but c'mon look at the fitness side. They work together! Obesity is not a problem because we everything is made from "partially hydrogenated oils" but because exercise is lacking. Phys Ed is being taken out of schools. People sit and sit and sit. But no, we wouldn't want anyone to strain themselves. If you could only feel my frustration.
Breath in. Breath out.
For the record, I'm not just an idiot talking, I've done my reading. For now I'll stick to what I'm already eating and enjoy the company of my Wii fit. I'm happy with my curvilicious body. And no I'm not on my period!
FOOD! I love it and have many opinions about it. Lately when I go to the grocery store it's overwhelming and not because of the prices. It's a terror of, "Is this good for me or bad?" There are boxes and containers of food saying this carried antioxidants, probiotics, no trans fat, organic, etc. Then there's the never ending sources of food that people look at you because YOU JUST PUT THAT IN YOUR BUGGY and they are sure it's no different that putting arsenic in your body. AHHHH! I just want scream. I want to enjoy food and everybody is ruining it for me. I want to eat healthy but I'm not sold on all the organic stuff. How do I know it's organic? Why does it cost more? How do I know it's not just another trend people are trying to make a buck? I love it how we see all these new labels that have this long, scientific terms on them. Like grape juice and that it contains polyphenols. I feel so smart just typing it! Oh, and all the diets out there...everyone has a plan that's the best. Has anyone ever thought that if it doesn't taste good then it doesn't taste good. Should I eat it anyway? It's overwhelming and somewhat annoying. It's stressin' me while I think about it at this moment. I'll stop here.
No, I can't just stop there. I'm just getting started!!!! Despite my issues with the food industry and how food is the root of all evil and causes all these health problems, I'm not arguing, but c'mon look at the fitness side. They work together! Obesity is not a problem because we everything is made from "partially hydrogenated oils" but because exercise is lacking. Phys Ed is being taken out of schools. People sit and sit and sit. But no, we wouldn't want anyone to strain themselves. If you could only feel my frustration.
Breath in. Breath out.
For the record, I'm not just an idiot talking, I've done my reading. For now I'll stick to what I'm already eating and enjoy the company of my Wii fit. I'm happy with my curvilicious body. And no I'm not on my period!
Comments
It's sooo true that it's diet AND exercise that make us healthy. I've tried both on their own and they don't work. At least not for me.
You are so thin and have always been thin! You've got nothing to worry about!