Heaps and Mounds...

...of laundry that is! I hate doing laundry but then again the more I thought about it it's really not so bad. I do it EVERY Monday. Period. It's all I do that day. Yes, it's true I don't even bathe usually until it's down to the last load and then I throw my clothes in and hop in the shower. (This year I'm trying to make a conscious effort to be "clean" before Jarom gets home from work. He deserves a smell-good wife.)
I'm vary particular about laundry. I sort, zip, flip and so on until I have about five or six piles. I don't like anyone to touch the laundry unless it's my sons whom I have trained very well. If I'm sick, I don't care. I'll do it when I'm better.
Once the routine gets going it starts to get pretty fun. Tipton loves putting the soap in and starting the washer. Hyrum thinks it's so fun to put the wet clothes in the dryer and pushing start. Then we get to the folding. No one but ME does the folding!!!! I suggest having a buddy via phone when folding. Every Monday I talk to me dear friend Linds and we do laundry together. I don't know where my kids are at this point. I'm still folding, got the TV on and watch way too much HGTV, but I love it! Whew. After an episode of Sell This House, 2 episodes of Design On a Dime, Designer's Challenge, and Color Splash I have finished my laundry for the week. Not so bad after all. It's the ironing I hate.
Comments