BIG SALE!

This is for all the ladies who still have kiddos in diapers. Right now at Walgreen's all Huggies diapers are $10 each (I checked their website and it appears to be nationwide). That's great but it gets better. Go to THIS site first and print off a $5 coupon and $3 coupon for Huggies (it let me print out two of each it would probably let you do more). If you buy 3 packs of diapers or more you get $10 back in Walgreen bucks. Head to another Walgreens and get a pack for FREE!

I bought 6 packs.
My total $60
after coupons $44.25
plus Walgreen bucks $10 (and extra pack of diapers)
ending with $34.25 divided by 7

$4.89 per pack! Woo-hoo!!

Comments

Wow! You need to always post your little deals like this! Thanks!
BiblioBags said…
Yesssss . . . I only use Huggies. Ain't nuthin' better. Thanks!
noelle said…
nice. too bad i can't participate. :(

i long for the day when diapers are no longer on my shopping list.
The Flynn's said…
Too bad I'm a Pampers kind-of gal. That's a great deal!