Dead and Gone

picture from musicblog.ugo.com
A little introduction. I love visiting my friend Noelle's blog because she always has some awesome song that compliments her blog for the day. It just completes the blog. I love it. My desire to copy is "not cool" but if I did to compliment this blog I would have chosen the song Dead and Gone by T.I. feat. Justin T. I guess I'm a little "gangsta" at heart and and start bobbing my head as soon as the song starts playing on the song (I really only like the chorus) and feel the need to start wanting to break it down. Uh huh. Go girl. It's your birthday ....got a little sidetracked. In my attempt to add this song to my play list I quickly found that the "radio version" was not available and not appropriate to play otherwise. Get my drift.
Yeh, so just imagine...
With that cool song playing in your head...
I'm actually writing to celebrate that the very, unwelcome, bug at our home is finally dead and gone! It visited each of us a little differently I guess hoping it could linger a little longer. The bug completely wore out it's visit, me and my washing machine. (Oh, I've been traveling down this road to long...still hearing the song?) I was over the whole quarantine thing and really glad I had recently hit a great diaper deal. But with tons of cleaning I managed to kill that bug and get our home almost back to normal. 10 days of ickiness...uuuggghhh! What happened to the 24 hour bug?

Comments

BiblioBags said…
I love that song! I'm a little "gangsta" myself . . . why is it only the dirty songs are catchy? :)
noelle said…
hey, hey! thanks for the love. i'm thinking you're the only person to ever notice the whole corresponding-song-with-blog-post thing. :)

as for the song... how can you not get jiggy with it. :)

oh and p.s. can you tell autumn that both audrey and i would looooove an invite to her blog - are we cool enough to lurk where she is?!?!?

audreyelizan@mac.com
noelle_on@yahoo.com
Mary Ann said…
Ha ha! Funny. I am laughing at the song choice, not the fact that you had illness at your house for that long.