Goin Natural

Well, not really but if you are looking for some ideas for replacing hair gel Hyrum has tried a few options.


Water. It doesn't last long but the possibilities of styles while it's wet are out of this world.

Peanut butter. It's a little sticky and slightly crumbles but leaves a long lasting stick (at least a day). The best part it leaves a lasting smell making any woman want some "chocolate" kisses.







Vaseline aka petroleum jelly. It goes on clear and smooth with a nice baby powder scent. (Also excellent for baby rashes because it repels ALL moisture.) Last at least two days eventually leaving your hair soft as a baby's bottom. Ideal for humid climates.

Hyrum has also tried hand sanitizer, syrup and chocolate pudding. It's all about looking good.

Comments

noelle said…
haha... love it.
BiblioBags said…
Yup . . . that's Charlie, too. I hate it when I go to kiss his head and his hair smells like spagetti or chicken or whatever else . . . He loves the Vaseline too . . .
The Flynn's said…
I'm surprised he has any hair left. The peanut butter is pretty nasty! You changed your background. I want to repaint my bedroom that green color. I'm sick of the darker green and want to spruce it up a bit.
I love it! Kids are so creative!