Just Because...

I would be a ungrateful wife and didn't take a moment to say that I have an incredible husband. He has his quirky moments but he doesn't forget the things I love. Though he appears to be frugal he manages to always find a spare penny to do something for me. It's just one of the many ways he shows he loves me.
Saturday was just a normal weekend day that we had planned to go out. I provide the babysitter he provides the evening entertainment. It all started the same by going out to eat. (Quick note, we do not celebrate Valentines Day. Jarom figures he can show his love to me anytime of the year. It doesn't have to be Feb. 14.) As we waited for our food he told me he bought me a little gift for "Valentine's." Long story short, he sets it on the table and it's a new ring! I'm still in shock. I felt like I had just got engaged. The ring I had been eyeing for 2 years. Jarom is one sly dude!
After all the excitement the night ended with some fun bowling. It is nothing like the Wii. I stink in real life. The funny part was that it was the cosmic bowling with all the black lights. Everything white glows. My shirt was a little thin under the lights and you could see right through...my "G's " were glowing. To make it funnier my bra was NOT glowing because it wasn't white. I looked hilarious.
I'm so spoiled and complain too much. Thank you Jarom for loving me so much.

Comments

kristi lee said…
The bowling thing is HUUUULARIOUS! AND...it's totally not bragging to post ring pics but if you feel strange about it then email me a picture. I've gotta see it. So happy for you! Go JAROM! BTW, I'm crazy computer girl today because I have sicko kids. Not usually this much of a stalker!
That is hilarious about your bra and bowling, I want to see a picture of the ring! How sweet, I would be in shock if Chad did that, he's a penny pincher as well.
Uh, you need a pic of the ring to go along with the story, so people can appreciate it's beauty! Funny bowling story though!!! You didn't tell us that part at church!
BiblioBags said…
Ahhh! What a great surprise. Yay, Jarom! Bowling for "Valentine's" rocks. :)
Yo Mama said…
Lucky!!! You must be some kind of wifey.