Quarantine
quarantine (kwor'en-ten) n. A period of time during which one suspected of carrying a contagious disease is detained.
This would be Tipton.
When it comes to colds and little snotty noses I can survive. But when bodily fluids start exiting from both ends of the body my relaxation ends. Here's a few essentials I've learned by baby #3.
Lysol wipes, rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide are my new best friends. Wipes explain themselves. The alcohol for my sanity and I don't want to be caught at the liquor store...just kidding! As mentioned before, it's the best for cleaning up "fluids" from the carpet and mattresses. Hydrogen peroxide for the toothbrushes and bath toys. I just let them soak.
Plastic covered nap mat is great ( I got mine from a daycare that was giving away their old ones). No absorbency. Just use the wipes and put away when all better.
Cracked window. Keeps the nasty stink away from "you know what" and helps their tummies feel a little better. I find heat just makes things worse. If the kiddos are sick they always throw-up in the shower. Plus bacteria doesn't like cold weather as much.
The gate to the door. For Hyrum so he doesn't touch everything just to spread it everywhere else.
Ahhh, the joys of motherhood.
Hopefully, after about 5 loads of laundry he will be better. It's no fun being sick for ANYONE.
Comments
are you still able to view my blog? let me know if not (by email) and also, what's the website for writing on your photos again- I love it.?
hope he feels well soon.
Thanks for the tips, I will totally use those!