To my followers

To all those who kindly read my blog and even leave a nice comment I say, "THANK YOU." I know you probably turn the music off as soon as you arrive because you can't bare to hear that darn song "Human" again. I've tried to change it but just can't bare to part just yet. Continue to read and maybe eventually I will change my music.
Love,
Laura

Comments

noelle said…
well, i actually come here to listen to the song! ;)
Laura, hilariously enough, the song has never come on when I've looked at your blog, I guess it takes a while to load or something here. Well, this time I wad reading your past blogs and it came on, Cayd (14 months) is sitting in here beside me and starts humming/"singing" along and smiling. so you have another vote to leave it alone.
Okay, so it's not the Human song that came on, but whatever your first song is was cute....hahaha