10,000 steps

Liam's school had a health fair and gave out free pedometers. Nice! I decided to take the challenge of walking 10,000 steps a day. Uhm, didn't start out too well. I really had to add a few extra things to make the mark. I guess that would explain the love handles lingering on my midsection refusing to go away! I'm getting better. But I figured if the "love handles" continue to stick around I can ditch Jarom and catch a hot date with Moto Moto...his name's so nice "you say it twice." He'll love me for what I am.

See below...

Comments

kristi lee said…
I think the phrase "I like 'em big...I like 'em chunky" is permanently etched into my brain!
Melissa Hodgen said…
Good for you. I'd be afraid to see how much, or how little, I walk each day. Love the blog background.
noelle said…
my dad gave elder uchtdorf a pedometer once and gave him the 10,000 step challenge. later when he married audrey and andy in the bountiful temple, he was wearing it. and he told us a little story in the sealing room about how elder wirthlin and several of the other apostles had seen his little pedometer my dad had given him. they asked him about it and then they all went out and got their own. how cute is that, right? love our apostles. :)
Flynn Fam 6 said…
The video should be Paul's 'theme song for girls in his life' hahahahah! I can't stop laughing. It's all about the butt, per your brother's!!!
The 10,000 steps is really neat. I wonder how many per day I take, hum! I can relate to the love handles, yucky!