Nashville

Saturday we headed to Nashville to the Temple. Despite the long drive with three kids it always turns out to be a great experience. The boys automatically associate The Temple with eating out. And as they wait their parents to go through they never complain about being there, wanting to hurry up and leave, it's such a blessing in it's own way.
The Temple really does bring peace into my life but this last visit it filled me with gratitude, especially for Eve. You always hear the terrible Eve accusations for eating "the apple," but I have to say how thankful I am for her "giving in." Thank you Eve. I am grateful to be a mother.




Comments

kristi lee said…
Looks like Hyrum thinks it's swim time!
Lindsey Rose said…
cute picts, but I need to see the dress in person! Looks like a great time!
Melissa Hodgen said…
Glad you got to attend the temple and how great that your kids got to spend time. But, where did you go out to eat?
Laura said…
burger king...jarom chose.
noelle said…
when i was growing up, i loved the afternoon picnics we spent on temple grounds. kids just know. their mature spirits feel it.