Teething, Titanic, Twilight and all things important

The Titanic. Who ever knew it would leave such an impression on a child. Tipton is obsessed. He LOVES it "200 times," he says. It all started a little over a month ago (almost 2) when we were reading the Magic Tree House Series and we read Tonight on the Titanic. It was all he could talk about. When we finished reading we looked up some things on the Internet about the ship. From there he kept asking Jarom to rent the movie. Finally, we received it in the mail and Tipton couldn't wait to watch it. Being more of a love story I was sure he would be bored and not like it. Tipton says, "That is my first favorite movie ever!" He loved it. I have the soundtrack and he ask that we listen to it everyday. When he plays outside, with his toys, or draws it's all about the Titanic and the iceberg. He talks about how there weren't enough "lifey-boats" and that the bottom of the ship weren't important people. The entire subject fascinates him. I've never seen anything like it.

To the faithful Twilight fans...I have finally seen the movie. It was slow yet somehow so intense I had to watch it a second time. I just wanted them to kiss already!!!! I really did like it and kind of glad I didn't read the book first. There was no room for disappointment. Instead, the need to know all the details and think about the second film. Oh, did I mention that Edward is HOT! His character just sucked me in. I did hear some disappointment in choosing Robert Patterson as the actor but I'm very pleased, oh yeah. I have to add that I also liked the soundtrack. I guess now I'll read the books.
Another movie that I've recently watched that I love was The Other Boleyn Girl. Excellent.
Comments
I Love Twilight, along with half of America, the books are way better, but I did like the movie....enjoy.!!!