Yellow


I keep thinking yellow.

My walls are yellow and they make my happy.

The weather is nice however my porch is covered in yellow (gotta love that pollen).

My bananas were the perfect yellow before I cut them up and had yummy fruit salad.

I can't get that song "Yellow" by Coldplay out of my head. I might have to add it to my playlist.

I've enjoyed the beautiful, bright yellow sun shining down on us the past few days. Explains my sunburn and my messy house.

I'm feeling yellow because I haven't finished my talk for stake conference this Saturday and wrote this post because I need a break.

I need yellow flowers.

Ahh, yellow.

Comments

Teresa Johnson said…
You have to speak at Stake Conference...WOW, glad I'm not a good enough speaker to have to do that! :o)
noelle said…
how can the perfect yellow just not put a smile on your face? :)

good luck in preparing your talk for stake conference. i'm sure it will be a lovely one.
I'm loving green right now. I love how all the trees and grass are so green now. It's been a long winter and I'm enjoying all of this green around me.

I was going to ask you how you put the writing on your photos. I know you mentioned in one of you posts a while ago, but don't remember. Could you please share?
Laura said…
picnik.com---love the site.
BiblioBags said…
How many Stake Conferences have you had to speak at? Didn't you speak at the one here with Henry B. Eyring?

Yeah, my favorite color combo right now is gray and and super bright citron yellow . . . in fact, it's the color of pollen . . . which I'm not loving right now . . .
Laura said…
autumn--eyp! this would be my second conference. it's the curse of jarom. everytime he gets called to the stake i get called to speak.
Jaime said…
Laura, thanks for the site picknic, now i just need to find time to try it:)
hey, i just realized you could call your blog name "be smartt" catchy huh? you know, how Pres. Hinckley gave the "B's", you are the be smart one, pretty cool huh? yes, i know, too much free time on my hands, or not spending time wisely, lol:)
Lindsey Rose said…
You really are a yellow! I love that about you!