Highway entertainment
Picking up Liam from school everyday is the highlight of our day 'cause we don't get out much...can't you tell?




Family outing for the geese. I guess even this mom hates to prepare the meal sometimes. I couldn't resist watching them cross the Krystal's parking lot heading to Taco Bell, while I held up traffic.


I've got one hand on the steering wheel and the other taking a picture...that should be a line in that Alanis Morsiette song.
We are going to name him Buzz. He is one brave groundhog who even has a little family now. He entertains us often while we sit at this ridiculously, long red light.
Family outing for the geese. I guess even this mom hates to prepare the meal sometimes. I couldn't resist watching them cross the Krystal's parking lot heading to Taco Bell, while I held up traffic.
Going to Liam's soccer games I love the drive. In some places it's like driving through a tunnel of trees. In a couple more weeks this will all be completely green. It's what I love about Tennessee.
I've got one hand on the steering wheel and the other taking a picture...that should be a line in that Alanis Morsiette song.
Comments
I love those streets lined with trees. I just wish we had sidewalks so that we could enjoy the trees OUTSIDE the car. :)
p.s. you look adorable and so do your boys. hyrum is too cute with his orange shades.