Germaphobe

I am not BUT I do have my limits. So this is for all my friends who are SLIGHTLY and think their kids do gross things.

Yesterday, at the grocery store as always my kids need to use the bathroom. We head to the bathrooms and I wait by the door for the boys. Tipton is in and out at the usually quick pace. Liam normally heads out with him but this time seemed to linger. I yell in the door for him to hurry up and he doesn't come. I wait starting to get worried...there he is.

Me: Liam what were you doing?
Liam: I was getting a drink.
Me: (feeling sick to my stomach with complete horror on my face I'm sure) What!? From where?
Liam: From the sink. (like this is totally normal)

I was completely disgusted.

Note to self--keep mouthwash in purse just in case.

Comments

At least it wasn't the toilet!! haha!!
noelle said…
and at least it wasn't mexican tap water. eek!
Flynn Fam 6 said…
Ewww! Yucky Liam!
BiblioBags said…
Please tell me this was NOT Wal-mart.