Happy Birthday Hyrum
This is WAY over due considering his big day was over a month ago. I just wanted give a few quick thoughts on my sweet little Hyrum for I can't believe he's already two!
Things that Hyrum's added to the family that we love:
How he speaks. He says the word hot like he's a little British boy and every major word is said with enthusiasm.
His feathery red hair and fun freckles.
His love for singing and his funky dance (maybe I can catch it on video sometime).
His obsessions with cars.
His amazing ability to destroy just about everything in front of him within 2 minutes.

His need for snuggling and giving hugs to EVERYONE.
My batteries die, of course, when we were celebrating so these are my friends pics. Thanks H for sending them to me so I would have something.
Watching my boys grow I find to be bittersweet. It all happens so quickly and I can't believe all that I forget. What blessing it is to have such a unique experience of being a mother.
Comments
Happy B Day Hyrum.