Any better?

This is a better picture of my New England Yellow.

Comments

LOVE IT! P.S. Thanks for the comment, it made me feel good knowing other moms feel the same why, bytheway, i think you have the cutest figure ever! I love this song..what is it...
the naked brothers band?? lol I want this song.
I wanna see an "after" picture of the stairs!!
The Mama said…
I love the yellow Laura.. you make me want to paint too.
Melissa Hodgen said…
I agree...I'm anxiously waiting a stair pics. FYI, be careful of wearing socks on hardwood stairs. I've seems some big grown men go down, hard and fast.
Jenn C said…
The paint is great. I can definitely see why you needed to change the in-between-er color; pretty, but heavy! Now you just get to refinish hardwood stairs; that will be fun!
The Flynn's said…
yeah, better. It looks really good.