Cars

Advantage of growing up with all boys #23 (that number's totally random just because I want to and I probably could think of 22 other advantages): Knowing your cars is a necessity in life.

(I couldn't help it, I had to post it. You had to be there to understand)


I dedicate this to my oldest bro Brian for making me a very cool mom. Who ever knew your car posters would come in handy?

I was raised to love German vehicles though I drive Japanese and wish I owned Italian. My boys LOVE cars and always ask what kind of cars they have and thanks to my brothers I can identify quite a few.




My boys think I'm cool and I'm diggin' it.




In some of our free time the boys like for me to check out websites for the Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, (and Corvette, Liam's gotta little redneck in him).





Just can't get enough cars. Click on the pics and be cool for your boys too.





Comments

HOLY COW! I need my clear play for that semi-erotic picture of you!! haha! I bet Jarom liked that picture of you!
kristi lee said…
You crack me up! Hot pic mama! I'm scared to open up this world. They already have enough obsessions. I'm sure we'll check it out today though. Thanks for the tip.
noelle said…
hilarious, hilarious. you are smokin' in that pic. cars, cars, cars. we know all about cars here... i heart boys. i do.
Melissa Hodgen said…
I could use a crash course in automotives. But it looks like you like my car(we have a blue honda accord) so you must have great taste.
Lindsey Rose said…
Wow! What a stellar model picture! You should be sending that in somewhere!