Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Lucky Number Seven
Our perfect world of imperfections
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 06, 2009
Pretty
Mom, I love your dress it's pretty.
As he noticed my face completely light up and then stare at Jarom like he's a loser cause he rarely compliments me, Tipton continued to say...
I love all your dresses.
I love that boy he makes my day.
Comments
The Mama
said…
Awww... so sweet. I wish I was there to see how Jarom took that :)
noelle
said…
haha... love boys. despite jarom's lack of complimentary niceties, tipton has stepped up to the plate. you must be a good mama. :)
Melissa Hodgen
said…
I love the honesty of a child. It's true...you're a catch! But it just never gets old hearing it does it?
Lindsey Rose
said…
I just need tipton to come over and talk to me! I love that kid, he is just so great!
Comments