During our family vacation we couldn't resist the temptation to get some high quality family pics.

OK, I confess, I had to beg Jarom to get in the darn booth.

The kids thought it was cool.

It only cost $3 for the memory and it printed doubles.

Five people is really pushing it for the max with these things. Maybe I should have only had 2 children? Nah. They just need to make a bigger booth!

Merry Christmas to all because this is probably my future Christmas card!

Comments

kristi lee said…
Love it! I'm not sure our 5 would fit...I think Kyle's head would be missing in most of them.
I like the last one the best! You definitely need to make that your Christmas card!!
noelle said…
this is awesome. and so is your family. love, love. they need to make bigger booths and you need more kids.
Melissa Hodgen said…
Definately a Christmas card. Who needs to pay a professional when you've got a family like yours that can produces pics like that from a booth?
The Mama said…
I can't believe that trip was that close to where you live! It is so beautiful, how lucky are you! I got a good chuckle over the photo booth photos and the bare bum pic...hahaha...priceless.
Unknown said…
yeah for jarom...forking over the cash...was definitely worth it.
OHHHH soooo CUTE! I love it. I just might steal your idea for christmas cards. J/K The last picture is the best. Glad you all had a great vacation.
Flynn Fam 6 said…
So fun, gotta have those photo booth pics!