Perdido Key

Our family FINALLY took a vacation. Well overdue. Jarom and I have taken plenty of vacations but never with the kids. This year to go as a whole family was our focus and it was great.














Orange Beach, AL--This was about 15 minutes from our place



Kiddie go-karts, need I say more?


This was pretty much a shack on the side on the road but very delicious. Not your normal snow cone. After taste test of yellow cake, Shrek, peach, and a few other flavors our order ended up with power ranger, dragon's blood, homemade vanilla ice cream (flavor) w/ chocolate syrup on top, and Jarom's mack-daddy of a snow cone....red velvet cake w/real vanilla ice cream in the middle with sweetened condensed milk on top. How's that for a sugar rush?


Pensacola, FL--20 minutes the other direction



The National Naval Aviation Museum was very cool. Lucky for us the Blue Angels were on base practicing the week we were visiting and we got to watch them practice.

Comments

kristi lee said…
Super Fun!
Hey! Long time no see! Found your blog jumping from Donna's...and then someone elses... Your fam looks great and everyone is growing up so big and cute. Take care.
Lindsey Rose said…
I am so glayou guys got to go! This looks like a great trip, I LOVE The snowcones!
Flynn Fam 6 said…
I bet that was really neat for the boys to see.