Go Jazz

It's that time of year, well it seems to always be "that time of year" for our husbands' basketball team. This is their first time playing in the fall and that's all I'm gonna say about that season. Chins up, another one is just around the corner.
As for the wives, we love our husbands and always look for a good reason to throw a party! So here's to our guys' team JAZZ!

"Primetime" in all his glory as he receives the MVP award for the second time. He deserved it just for the fact he didn't get thrown out this season. His lovely wife Linds and her cute self (they are expecting baby #4).


The rest of the team (minus one family). All those cute couples. I know y'all are diggin' my Halloween apron. Courtesy of my mother. I love my aprons and pretty much wear them all the time.

We can't forget the best part of the party...dessert. Yummy cupcakes and truffles. We had lots of good soups too, but let's be honest, who really cares about the main course?




Since we are Mormon and believe in "multiplying and replenishing the earth," we had to have some activities for the kiddos (12 on earth...3 in womb...no, I'm not prego.) Fun with shoot-outs with the dads, Shoot-the-ball-through-the-hoop (spin off from Pin the tale on the donkey), and some fun basketball paper plate awards.

What a party!

Comments

WHO else is pregnant??????? I know Lindsay, and Pierce's wife.....who is the third? You sure it isn't you? It's about that time!
Laura said…
The Ensminger's (the cute young couple in the left corner).
Katina Angola said…
Wow!!!! the Ensminger's are pregnant!!!! That's so exciting! Looks like a great party!
Donna said…
You guys like the Jazz too? Why didn't we hang out more in TN. We just bought tix to see the Knicks vs. Jazz at Madison Square garden.