Happy Halloween!!!


Warning, picture overload!!!
Every year my parents hold a Halloween party for the family. It's a change from the normal holiday get-together. We love it!!!
My SIS taking a pic of me while I'm trying to take a pic of her! Not cooperating. ;)
One of my favorite things about going is just going home. I'm not a "homebody" but I think I grew up in one of the coolest places. I enjoy seeing my kids run around in such a fun space like I did growing up.



The redneck hayride.















CANDY!!!!!!! The mad rush from the breaking of the pinata. Notice not all little kids in the scene.





Mom never leaves us starving. Good food for everyone.






























































Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
Hey thanks for sharing the pictures. They are all so cute, and different from the ones dad sent. It looks like everyone really had a good time. Miss you all~
Looks like so much fun!!!!
noelle said…
ah. so fun. sometimes i really miss american festivities. :( your mom is awesome!