On a Happier Note

I'll try to leave all my drama (where it belongs) on my Lolly blog. As for today, I couldn't help but think about some of the funny things my kids have said and figured I better get it down before I forget.


Speaking to Hyrum: Hyrum what's your name?
H: Jesus.


Liam: Tipton wash yourself until you're the color of your skin!
Friend speaking to Liam: Have you been sick?
Liam: Yeah, I've had a cough. But I only have about 2 or 3 left and then I'll be done.


Me: Today is Papa's birthday. Are we going to call and tell him happy birthday?
Tipton: What!!!???? What's he gonna get? Like a flashlight our somethin'? Oh, I know, maybe a fat toy because he's fat.
Me: Uhm, maybe?


Tipton praying: Bless Tyler on his mission and help him to teach the people in...uhm...(quietly) I can never remember that place.
Jarom: Japan.

Some of Liam's work from school. Still working on that spelling.

Comments

Too cute!! Liam has such beautiful handwriting!
Teresa Johnson said…
HAHAHAHA....I LOVE IT....So CUTE!
Flynn Fam 6 said…
Love the song on your blog.
BiblioBags said…
I love it! Poor Grandpa Flynn is going to have to go into therapy after all the comments from his grandkids!
Katina Angola said…
That's so funny!
Melissa Hodgen said…
Maybe it's a girl cheese because it was made by a girl.

Hyrum...maybe you think a little too highly of yourself.

Did Papa get a fat toy for his birthday? Maybe he meant phat with a ph. Oh wait, he missed the 90's.
noelle said…
your kids are awesome. definitely jarom's offspring. LOVE it. and that liam really does have beautiful handwriting! what a doll.
Lindsey Rose said…
Can I just tell you how much these boys crack me up! They are some pretty good entertainment for me!