Another big day


Between November and December it gets pretty busy. With 3 birthdays, 2 holidays, and an anniversary the celebrating is fun but exhausting. Unfortunately, to save what sanity we have and our wallets one birthday tends to get overlooked. Jarom's birthday. This year it was almost completely non-existent. Shame on me, I know. We were out of town, then a day full of church meetings, and then he was out of town for two more days. By that time it is was a little hard to back track.

The sad part, I couldn't even think of anything to do for him. He's pretty simple and goes ahead and always gets something that he really wants. Makes gift giving a little difficult.

This year, though it was slightly overlooked, I didn't want it to completely go by without me sharing my love for Jarom. He's alive another birthday and for this year that is really something for me to celebrate. He truly is the perfect balance I need in my life. I've almost spent half my life with him and I can't remember hardly what is was like without him....pleasant? Just kidding! It's so hard for me to be serious but I do mean what I say.

To a great father and wonderful husband. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Happy Birthday.

Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
You are such a funny goof ball, love ya! Happy Birthday!!