He's FIVE!

It's a little late, but I guess I just don't want to admit that my little babies are growing. Tipton has grown up quickly and he continually amazes me with his brilliant mind. For this year his latest obsession is football. It is literally ALL he talks about. We have actually had to put "threats" out there to limit his conversations about football. It's starting to get a little bit better. However, it's hard not to love that he puts 100% in whatever his interest might be at the time.
Being that football is all he wants to talk about and do then what's better than a football party? He wanted a Georgia football party.

My sorry attempts on a football cake but he was satisfied. Baking is not my area of expertise (not that any area is) and I have no plans to perfect this skill. Mediocre birthdays are just going to have to do. Sorry boys!


We found this cool toy called Football Guys that we couldn't resist getting for Tipton. He was pretty excited and surprised. That's the best part.



I couldn't resist a sweet picture of Tipton at 2 months old. Man, how they grow so fast!
We love our Tipton and the fun character he is in our home. He definitely makes life more interesting. We love his wild imagination and crazy sayings, his "friend" Dino (who can do anything), and his obedience.
As a mother, I love how he never tells me what he wants to eat but always describes it to a "T' until I guess correctly. I love that he is so tough, serious, and funny all at one time. His deep thoughts on life (seriously) and concerns for sheep that get sheered each year to make rugs. Happy Birthday Tipton!!!





Comments

The Mama said…
Well, don't be too hard on yourself because I think the football cake looks awesome and it is waaaaaayyy better than anything I could do! I hope Tipton had a great birthday!
Melissa Hodgen said…
Happy B Day Tipton! You're lucky to have a mom that would even attempt a cake like that. I would probably just stick an action figure from the toy bucket on top. But at least I share your passion for Mayfields Birthday Cake Ice Cream! Why do I always get cravings on Sunday when everything is out of my reach!

We're going to be in town for Thanksgiving and Christmas so give us a ring!
BiblioBags said…
The cake looked great! Did John tell you what Tipton said to him on the phone? He said, "I'm thinking about inviting you to my party next year . . . I haven't decided yet." LOL!
Katina Angola said…
Football is a great theme for a party.....but, the whole Georgia thing i'm not too sure about....GO VOLS!!