The countdown...
I have boo-koos of things to post with all the fun and not so fun pleasures of the holidays, and I only have about 20 minutes. Gotta get it all in for before the new year soooo....
10) My youngest bro came into town and stayed with me for the holidays.
9) His fiance came too, Linda. Oh, Linda! They were so gross and "in love!" :)
8) Went to Gatlinburg and the Ripley's Aquarium (coolest place).
7) Christmas morning was beautiful and so glad to have some family to share it with us this year.
6) Built a love/hate relationship with progesterone.
5) Had a nephew come spend a week with us. The boys have had a great time!
4)Learning to use a cell phone. Laugh all ya want, it's sad. It's nice to know I will be up to the "times" come 2010. Call me, baby!
3) Learned we are no longer expecting baby #4 (if interested on more details go here).
2)Threw a Christmas party...I've always dreamed of taking Jarom's hard earned money and throwing HUGE parties. It was awesome!
1)Realized that life just keeps getting better and that we are movie addicts.
Happy New Year!
ps. I'll post the overload of pictures soon.
10) My youngest bro came into town and stayed with me for the holidays.
9) His fiance came too, Linda. Oh, Linda! They were so gross and "in love!" :)
8) Went to Gatlinburg and the Ripley's Aquarium (coolest place).
7) Christmas morning was beautiful and so glad to have some family to share it with us this year.
6) Built a love/hate relationship with progesterone.
5) Had a nephew come spend a week with us. The boys have had a great time!
4)Learning to use a cell phone. Laugh all ya want, it's sad. It's nice to know I will be up to the "times" come 2010. Call me, baby!
3) Learned we are no longer expecting baby #4 (if interested on more details go here).
2)Threw a Christmas party...I've always dreamed of taking Jarom's hard earned money and throwing HUGE parties. It was awesome!
1)Realized that life just keeps getting better and that we are movie addicts.
Happy New Year!
ps. I'll post the overload of pictures soon.
Comments
P.S. Linda and Paul are just too gross! : ) They are just too darn gorgeous together and that just makes it worse!!! : )