Progress
This time I'm not attempting to potty train with Hyrum but the other two. Yes, they are potty trained but not for nighttime. I'm sure this may be the death of me. If not death pure exhaustion. I've tried everything in the book. Then, Jarom decided to step up and take charge because my efforts weren't working. It's true. I quickly gave up because, I'll confess, it's hard. His help has helped me tons. Things seem to be getting better but there are still nights that are unsuccessful. This means lots of laundry. This past week the laundry seemed never ending. But we are making progress. Progress, I keep telling myself.
Comments
I'm not looking into potty training Charlie for another 6 months and only then if he's interested. I dread it so much, though! I know it's going to sneak up on me soon! EEK!
Congrats on #4. When do you find out what you're having.
LOVE the table setting for Thanksgiving.
Happy B day Liam. You're so cute I give you permission to marry Shannon.
Laura, I want you to do a post on what chores your kids do. I want to compare and make sure I'm not raising a slacker or being too hard on her either. PLEASE!