Seven

Ah, the sadness. Liam is growing so darn fast it makes me happy and sad! He turned seven.

It all started way too early in the morning, but boy does this kid get excited about things. He couldn't' sleep. You will know when he likes something or not because he's not one to hold back expression. He couldn't wait for his big day. They treat him all special at school and then home to no chores. That was one of his favorite things on his birthday. (Sheesh, you'd think I worked him like a dog around here.)
He was excited because he is upgrading to "big boy" toys that can stay in HIS room and not the playroom. It was an exciting day!




Seven things we love about Liam:
1. He's such a good reader.
2. His nighttime activities such as sleep talking or sleep walking. It always makes for interesting evenings.
3.His love for music.
4. His ability to create such cool designs with the dishes when unloading the dishwasher.
5. His confidence.
6. Being a good student.
7. His Family Home Evening lessons. He always prepares such good lessons by himself.

Liam back in his modeling days. Did I mention he was one of confidence?

Comments

Yo Mama said…
Laura, I can't believe that he is seven! I remember when he was a babe in arms. ahhhh....the sadness. I love that modeling pic. Too cute!
The Mama said…
I can't believe you have a seven year old either Laura! He is such a handsome little guy. I hope he had a great day!
Ahh yes...this is how I remember Liam. He was quite adventurous/fearless back when I was his Nursery leader. I remember playing ring-around-the-rosie and when we were done instead of sitting down Liam would dive face down onto the floor (literally falling down) and all the little girls would laugh and giggle and of course, he'd get up and did it again. He's gotten quite big and I'm sure he doesn't like the attention of girls anymore.
The Flynn's said…
I hope Liam had a really great birthday! He's a great kid!!
Donna said…
Work it Liam! I can't believe you have a seven year old! At least you are the youngest mom in the PTA! lol!