Final Round

'Twas the night before Christmas and Jarom was driving... Lesson numero uno, don't let Jarom drive when looking for a particular place. It always adds about an hour of unwanted travel time. After finally finding our destination, Douglas Dam there was some serious need for football. Lesson dos, have a plan B for those who don't want to play football you could be there for a while.





Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
Where ever Paul is a football game shall follow!!! Pretty place!
Rob-not-Bob said…
I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but I happened upon your blog after visiting my cousin Teresa Johnson's blog. I enjoyed reading some of your posts. You have a beautiful family. I was wondering if I could get your email address because I have some random questions for you. I thought that would be easier than posting here in your comments!
Thanks!
Emily
Rob-not-Bob said…
Sorry, I'm obviously logged in as my husband...my blog address is: emmatson.blogspot.com and my email address is egmatson@gmail.com. Thanks!
BiblioBags said…
If you ever get the answer to the question about what the rest of do when football takes over, let me know.
Katina Angola said…
Woohoo. So happy that my hubby has gotten over the "I'm a man and dont ask for directions" phase.