Be Mine

My friend Mary Ann inspired me to get past the commercial aspect of Valentine's and focus on what it really represents. I've always tried to do this somehow but never managed to be successful and of course always came across as "just because it was a holiday." Then I just tried to ignore the holiday.
I've got the one I love. He knows it. I don't need a holiday to show this, or do I?
Hopefully, I do show my love to Jarom everyday some way but I like thinking this is a day to do something a little extra since I may not show my love as I should. Therefore, I am heading to my mom's and leaving you with the kids until tomorrow night. I love you!
I love my boys and doing crazy things with them. I say crazy because when I plan things with them that's what it is...craziness. It makes things extra special. Last night we baked cookies. Lemon butter cookies. I love you Southern Living. Eating was the best part , of course, we love food. I like knowing that I share something so important with my children. We can be plump together because I love plump people and then later dance it off to some fun tunes that we love.
Ahhh, love, love, love it's in the air, so much I felt I should blog about it! For no other reason than just to hope for one comment because I love reading my blog-buddies' comments. It makes me feel loved.

Love... it really is a beautiful thing.

Love,
Your Valentine





Comments

Melissa Hodgen said…
Oh, I get to be the first comment. Happy Valentines Day and I will love you if you put up a link to the lemon butter cookies.

The bran muffins were awesome!
Mary Ann said…
oh wow! now I feel loved!
I am so glad that you had a fun time and thanks for mentioning me. I love LOVE and expressing it is always a good thing.