Cooking blogs
This is something I would normally post on my lolly-blog but I wanted everyone to know about my friend's new cooking blog
I was excited to see Candace finally start up this blog. She is an amazing cook. My short time at Ricks College I remember the fine meals she would cook for herself and others. I even remember getting up one Saturday morning and she was rolling out dough for cinnamon rolls. Where did this woman come from!? She was my life saver because I pretty much lived off of green beans and Jiffy cornbread which by-the-way I refuse to make for my kids. It is not real cornbread. It's sweet. EEWWW! There were a few times I did attempt to make a nice meal when Jarom came to visit. She would always let me use her dishes. Then I blew up one of her dishes. Full explosion. How no one was seriously injured by glass flying all over the place, I don't know. She still let me use her dishes and probably was relieved that I got married and didn't have to risk her life or pans any longer.
I have been fortunate to have a few friends who love cooking. Unfortunately, none of them are near by to cook for me. I will hire you, anyone? I cook because I have to. I try new things because I'm easily bored with the same ol' stuff and I like to entertain. I will rarely try it if it doesn't have a picture to go along with it. Thanks to these lovely ladies, I'm never left without options. If you are searching for some new things to try also go here...
Mary Ann--Meet Me in the Kitchen
Donna--My Life as a Domestic Artist
I have to also mention Melissa, Katie, and Kristi who also are great cooks and love it. They always manage to throw in a good food post every-now-and-then on their blogs.
Thanks to them, I'm not starving.
HOLLA!
I was excited to see Candace finally start up this blog. She is an amazing cook. My short time at Ricks College I remember the fine meals she would cook for herself and others. I even remember getting up one Saturday morning and she was rolling out dough for cinnamon rolls. Where did this woman come from!? She was my life saver because I pretty much lived off of green beans and Jiffy cornbread which by-the-way I refuse to make for my kids. It is not real cornbread. It's sweet. EEWWW! There were a few times I did attempt to make a nice meal when Jarom came to visit. She would always let me use her dishes. Then I blew up one of her dishes. Full explosion. How no one was seriously injured by glass flying all over the place, I don't know. She still let me use her dishes and probably was relieved that I got married and didn't have to risk her life or pans any longer.
I have been fortunate to have a few friends who love cooking. Unfortunately, none of them are near by to cook for me. I will hire you, anyone? I cook because I have to. I try new things because I'm easily bored with the same ol' stuff and I like to entertain. I will rarely try it if it doesn't have a picture to go along with it. Thanks to these lovely ladies, I'm never left without options. If you are searching for some new things to try also go here...
Mary Ann--Meet Me in the Kitchen
Donna--My Life as a Domestic Artist
I have to also mention Melissa, Katie, and Kristi who also are great cooks and love it. They always manage to throw in a good food post every-now-and-then on their blogs.
Thanks to them, I'm not starving.
HOLLA!
Comments
Funny you bring up cooking, because I just put a couple of recipes up on my blog!