The Big Day

Jarom and I just got back from a quick trip to Orlando for my brother's wedding. It was really beautiful and a lot of fun. Jarom and I have never been to the Orlando Temple or even Orlando together. If you are ever down that way, go. It is really beautiful.
I was so glad I could be there for the sealing of my brother to his sweet wife for eternity. What a big step in life and joyous moment. They couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The weather was just right with a clear blue sky. It really made me ready for spring with the warmer weather and blossoms around the area.

Here we are waiting for the newlyweds... And here they are...

The reception was also really nice with delicious food and filled with great Latin culture. Once the music started then the party really started! Yes, I was first to the dance floor after the bride and groom. Unfortunately, the reception was held in Gainesville so we had a two hour drive back to Orland that night making us leave a early. Only one pull-over, thankfully no ticket, and about 5 toll roads.
I failed to get any decent pictures that night. I was occupied tearin' up the floor and food table. I still managed to get some decent ones of Paul and Mom. He loves his Momma. Paul danced with Mom to some good ol' Motown. It was fun watching them break it down.



Comments

Teresa Johnson said…
How fun and Beautiful! Looks and sounds like it was great...other than those lame toll roads. We always manage to get on one accidentally and then have NO MONEY to pay....which causes major stress...ugh!
Melissa Hodgen said…
Beautiful wedding! Love the Orlando temple.

Way to get out of a ticket. I never can!
Donna said…
What I BEAUTIFUL couple! Seriously wow. I would be tearin' up the food table too!