Just keep partying


We held a second reception at my old home ward in the Chattanooga area. The food was some of the best food I've ever had at a reception. This was catered by one of my sister-in-law's (Sarah) parents. Then there was the groom's cake. We (my mom and me) decided that since this was the second reception and at the groom's hometown we would do something big for him. Another sister-in-law's (Autumn) mom made it. DELICIOSO!!!! Not to mention, that my brother John made an amazing video for the lovely couple. Talk about keepin' it in the family. But heck, when you've got 8 kids, all married, your bound to find some great talent around the table, no?
I love both of these pictures on the guest table. The couple looks so perfect. At first glance it looked like we hadn't taken out the photo slip that comes when you buy the frame. Then the tile picture was drawn and put together by another amazing in-law, Ana. Ana, I need one of those. . .hint, hint.I love having all the cousins gathered together. The nieces were especially funny this time around. They kept wanting their picture with Linda and being around her. She was like a fairytale princess to them. Sweet.

The meatballs were a big hit. After awhile all manners previously instructed went right out the door.
Paul thanks for letting us take full control of your reception and managing your nerves, since we didn't ask for any of your input. . . except for the cake. We love you.
Comments