Let's Hear It For the Boys

Liam recently finished up his soccer season and it was with a bang. They were a great team and worked really hard. They didn't win all their games but those that were lost were always a crazy close one!
The had a tournament to end the season. They went undefeated for their three games taking them to the championship game. Liam was so excited, exhausted, and disappointed because his best friend was on the opposing team.
The game was intense! They tied but there were only enough first place medals for one team and second place medals for another. Therefore, there had to be a winner. In to overtime they went and scored twice winning the game. It was a roller-coaster of a day. We are so proud of their hard work.
You could often find Liam at the goal. Defense is showing to be his strongest position.
If he's playing offense he never misses the opportunity to throw-in the ball. It's his favorite thing. I stand corrected, one of his favorite things to do.

This soccer season got me so excited I think I might just try it out myself.

Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
So super cute! The last pic is adorable!! Lovely medal I am sure to add to his collection : )
BiblioBags said…
Woo! Sounds like he's a natural! Boy, I hope Charlie inherited the Flynn genes and he gets to play soccer . . . we'll find out soon enough I guess!
The Flynn's said…
such a cute little guy (or not so little anymore).