3
The time has already come and gone and my youngest is now THREE!
With such an exciting day I still managed to not have a decent cake. Seriously it was gross. And dinner was late because by 6'o'clock that evening I hadn't even bought the boy but one present! My trip to Toys 'R' Us was well worth the wait.
I did manage to remember to get the most important item. . . Diesel. The "bad guy." Not sure why I continued to buy more because this was really all he wanted. It's that guilt creeping in because I was slacking in buying gifts ahead of time and not making a decent cake. Jarom that's your job!

We aren't exactly big "celebrators" around here for birthdays. I can't really say why but we are just low key. No big parties. We keep it simple.
Cake.
Ice cream (essential).
Presents.
No Chores.
Hyrum was super excited this year. For weeks he would tell everyone his name followed by his birthday. This must be an unfortunate heredity of "too much information" from his mother. When the day finally arrived he woke telling the family happy birthday.
With such an exciting day I still managed to not have a decent cake. Seriously it was gross. And dinner was late because by 6'o'clock that evening I hadn't even bought the boy but one present! My trip to Toys 'R' Us was well worth the wait.
Who needed a cake!? The balloon and crown pretty much covered up my down-fall in duties. He never took that crown off.
With all of his sweet excitement for presents he didn't even notice his brothers fighting in the background or his dad back in the far corner seeming quite out- of- it. I just take pictures. I gave up on trying to get everyone to smile and be fully involved at the same time.
Comments
What a cute kid. The celebration was perfect. What more could a 3 year old want? I wish my family wasn't so bonkers about birthdays . . . it's really annoying!