A Little Humor

When we recently had company over I found a sign up stairs on the playroom door reading:
Sorry we are closed.
(Under was drawn a skull with an arrow and the word skull to clarify.)


Liam had his first swim meet a couple weeks back and was pretty nervous. Once he hit the water he was full of confidence. He asked how he did. I was nervous to tell him that he got 5th out of six racers. He handled it pretty well. Then the last place swimmer comes up to Liam and congratulated him on a good race. Liam's reply,"Yeh, I beat you." My mouth wide opened in shock.
I guess all that mattered was that he didn't come in last. We are still working on the humility issue.

Tipton has made it to the phase that he says his personal prayers "in his head" not out loud. This unacceptable for Hyrum. He insist on hearing Tipton pray. Hyrum always go first and waits for Tipton. The other night standing outside the door I hear Hyrum say, "Tipon (Tipton) say your purrs (prayers)." No response.
"Tipon say your prurrs! It's easy. You just say Dur Heavenwe Fadder (Dear Heavenly Father) in name of Jesus Chwist (Christ), amen. Now you say it."
Sweet Tipton agrees. He wants to go asleep.

Comments

The Mama said…
I wish you lived closer Laura. Your boys remind me of mine so much, and I would love to meet them. So cute.
BiblioBags said…
"Skull." LOL!