The Plague
It feels about like that around our house. We have had every sickness passing through the neighborhood. I guess it was our turn.
Not to be so blunt but I hate vomit. It's even worse for poor Jarom. I have to give him a shout out because as much he (and anyone) hates to clean that stuff up, he gave in. When you've got three going at the same time. The last one standing has to pick up their game. Jarom did. His blessing? He didn't get sick.
Thankfully, Hyrum was already making his rounds with his own sicknesses so he avoided the nasty stuff too.
We've also been plagued with sleep withdrawal. OK, maybe just me. But I'm pretty sure with the snappy attitudes around here we all are. From my decision to take on a crazy patio project to Liam doing swim team this summer, we've been exhausted.
Whatever happened to sleeping in during the summer? I don't think we will be doing this next year. Watching Liam is fun but the other 140 kids? Meets get really long.

Comments