30



This year my cousin turned 30. We go way back. Like birth. She's got one year senior of me. Our lives have taken so many different directions but she's still one of the main chicas in my life. We have grown up together. Literaly across the street from one another. So many fun memories.
The Morse ladies (my mom's side), 3 generations, gathered together up at my place for some fun. What better place to go than downtown?
One of the stores we love is the Mast General Store. It's full of surprises! Downstairs is the "backpacking" section. This gave all us ladies a good laugh. Our mom's were laughing so hard they were crying. . . obviously an inside joke somewhere. However, it was so much fun just to see our mom's laugh together and so hard! Carly and I are pretty much the same.
I don't know about you but I would just have to live with the burden of carrying multiple pairs of underwear. Not to mention, I had to wonder if that was really a female modeling that junk. Hmmm?
What's a birthday without some presents and dessert!? I have obviously shown my inability to make successful cakes (my poor children) so opted for something sooo much better. . .tarts. Cream cheese tarts with deliecious fruit.
Happy Birthday Carly. I love you!

Comments

BiblioBags said…
Fun! That is cool that you and Carly are so close. Even though you guys have different personalities, sometimes you guys look so much alike it's scary! :)