Thomas, Tagless, and Total Fun in Random Order
Not much to do when it's too hot to go outside. Thank goodness I, the mom, saved the day. I bought Dance Dance Revolution. Oh baby. I bought with intentions to have as my own, that no one else would want to play. I mean seriously, it's a "girls" game. I hardly get a turn. Liam is a DDR hog! Can I call my kid that? He's been outscoring me. I've had to start practicing when they are in bed. Thank goodness for school, I get 'em to bed early. We're competitive and this is my "thing." I refuse to be out danced. The happy side is to know that my kids are developing excellent foot/eye coordination. Yeh? 

Thomas, Thomas, Thomas. It's Hyrum's latest obsession. None of my other boys have had much interest in trains, period. Hyrum can't get enough. It was necessary that he even have Thomas underwear. He has every character memorized and plays Thomas computer games every chance he gets. He even saved his money to buy a hard to find train, Flora. It's all I hear about. "When is Flora coming in the mail?" I hope today. It's been 4 days waiting. I can't wait to see the little guys face when it actually shows up. That I will need to capture.
Tagless. Is it just me or do other parents have the problem with tags in shirts, pants, underwear, etc? As I make an attempt to organize clothes--winter, spring, 2T, 3T, 4, 5...I just go to find that there are no tags. I'm not sure what goes where. Like those size 5 pajamas that are made to be fitting and look like it's for a three year old. I'm having to spend way to much time thinking who wore what last. Some tags I've actually cut out but I've recently found that someone else has learned to use "cutting-thingies." I thought those "thingies" were in hiding? I've only found a FEW holes in the what-should-be-tag area. I'm starting to give up and just say wear what ya like.
Comments