Ahhh, Talent

Sometimes I just have to give a big shout out to my friends who are so unbelievably talented. It amazes me how some people can just pull things together to create such incredible things.

This shout out goes to my sister-in-law Autumn and my friend Jennifer Hughes.

Autumn can make just about anything. Her newest creations are purses/handbags from old books (and lots of other cool things). Perfect for a girlie-girl who loves to read. She now sells them. . .because she's that good. You must check her site out sometime at http://bibliobags.blogspot.com/. Christmas is just around the corner.



Jennifer. What can I say other than she is pure genius in the kitchen. She's the girl that creates something new, takes it to the county fair, and wins. Might I mention she's a healthy eater and budget savvy. I'm so glad I've surrounded myself with so many women that love to cook. It's the only inspiration from starving my own family and I'm an excellent taste-tester. So, if you like to eat yummy things she's got all the tips and yumminess at her site http://abusynest.com/. Her blueberry, zuchinni, banana bread is delish!

Comments

Unknown said…
I really love the book bag.

Awesome

And of course Jennifer already knows she is a master in my book.
BiblioBags said…
AW, thanks! I just now saw this so thanks for the shout-out!

Thanks for the link to recipes . . . I always need new healthy ones!