Game Day






The football season has begun and we have already managed two trips to Athens. They've been hot, long and FUN! We don't look forward to this being the best year for the Dawgs but I've learned that football is so much more than just the game, though winning helps.
This year we have got a good place to tailgate just no one to tailgate with. We are seeking kid friendly tailgaters (I actually saw a woman wearing a sticker that said that at this last game). Tons of people bring their kids but it's amazing how many of them are drinking right there in front of them. INSANE!
I don't go to all the games with Jarom but I told him if I had some people to hang out with while he went I would cook up some goodies for after the game. Tailgating can be a full-time job! And I love a good party. Believe it or not I go to the games for the crowd. I'm one of those few people that loves to be around lots of people. I love to hear so many people shouting in unison for their team. It literally puts a lump in my throat.

Comments

The Mama said…
Laura- I do wish you guys lived in Provo and could come to the Y games. I would tailgate with you!! I too love to be apart of the crowd.
Teresa Johnson said…
I would totally tailgate without...problem is that you are a fan of the wrong team...hahaha. Totally LOVE football too...gives me goosebumps...

p.s...we need to hang out sometime!
Teresa Johnson said…
supposed to say...with you, not without...sorry
Flynn Fam 6 said…
Love all the red, love the pictures of the boys! I am glad you are all having so much fun this football season.
Mary Ann said…
Laura- Are you forgetting where I live??!!! Call me next time!