The Simple Things in Life




Sometimes I wonder why I even bother buying the boys toys. They get bored quickly so often. The heat has been a nightmare this past summer and little time was spent outside unless water was involved. BUT yesterday was just right, as Hyrum would say. We had a large box that entertained the boys for hours. It started out as a club house but soon converted to the perfect slide on our backyard hill. They came in for dinner then headed back out for a few more hours of play.
I think I'm just going to start stocking up on boxes when I go to Sam's Club. It would be so much cheaper and apparently far more entertaining.

Comments

Melissa Hodgen said…
They're always happy with the opposite of what they think you think will make them happy. See, it's a mind game and has nothing to do with pleasure. The pleasure is spiting you.