What's One More?


That's right.
Another boy.
That makes FOUR.

Comments

The Mama said…
Yay!! Congrats!! You raise the cutest boys!!
kristi lee said…
and your feelings are???? i know it we have 4 it will be the same and i'm finally to a place in life where i'm realizing it would be much easier and waaay more economical.
Welcome to the Club!! Get used to getting this look of compassion from everyone you tell, and the obvious question, "well are you going to 'try' for a girl?" I LOVE having my four boys. Congrats on the great news
Teresa Johnson said…
Congrats! I'm sure a healthy baby is all that you really want, but what are your true feelings about this? You sure do have cute boys!
Unknown said…
I gotta say it...I told you so. Congrats
noelle said…
i LOVE that you are having a boy!!! i just heart little boys. and the world needs little boys to grow into great men. you're perfect for the job, mama. perfect.
BiblioBags said…
How am I just now finding this out?! Wow, I'm really out of it!

Congrats to you! Sorry, Jarom . . . ;)

I LOVE boys. :)