Just one of those weeks
Do you ever have one of those weeks where everything seems to go bad? Or maybe even great?
We lucked out and got a great one. Dollywood. The circus (just Jarom and the boys. . . I literally did nothing but sit around all night chil-laxin' by MYSELF). Football game. Soccer game. Fall festival.
Honestly, I've been so ready to kick-off the season of Fall, if only mother nature would cooperate, and ball-games to festivals was just the way to do it. It kicked me into gear to decorate and even bake (be still my soul). Yummy bran muffins apple cake, fried apples. . .ah, I love how the house smells with apples. I broke down and did a craft with my kids (in the pic). Sheesh, we even built a little fire and told silly stories in the backyard. I love this time of year.
Comments