November.
Where has all the time gone? What can I say? Time flies when your life is in pure mental chaos of what seems like fifty million things to do. Been there?
It happens every November. It's one of our busiest months. We celebrate two birthdays, Thanksgiving (and this year a family reunion), and now school activities. All just to spend the last week preparing for December. . .birthday, anniversary, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas.
I think my point is made.
I just keep telling myself that this will all help the pregnancy past by quickly. Then again, it means that by January I guess I better start preparing for another little fella in the household.
The sad thing, despite all my efforts and knowledge of knowing that this happens every year things still seem to happen all at the last minute.
I try.
So here's to my efforts to take a moment and try remember a month of celebration that has already passed.
It happens every November. It's one of our busiest months. We celebrate two birthdays, Thanksgiving (and this year a family reunion), and now school activities. All just to spend the last week preparing for December. . .birthday, anniversary, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas.
I think my point is made.
I just keep telling myself that this will all help the pregnancy past by quickly. Then again, it means that by January I guess I better start preparing for another little fella in the household.
The sad thing, despite all my efforts and knowledge of knowing that this happens every year things still seem to happen all at the last minute.
I try.
So here's to my efforts to take a moment and try remember a month of celebration that has already passed.
Comments