Six
Say wha!?
It's hard to believe that we have a six year old. It blows my mind.
This year, once again, it was all about FOOTBALL. When he masters reading I can only imagine the things he is going to know about this sport. I see the next great ESPN commentator in the making.
We always celebrate by NO CHORES for the whole day (except brushing their teeth and homework, kind of essential) and their favorite meal.
Our menu:
Chicken bundles
green beans
apple pie
ice cream
I hope our "middle" man had a great birthday. It's always a special day to celebrate another day with him in our lives.
I was worried this year it might be a "blah" day simply because I couldn't think of anything to get the kid that he didn't already have or that was football related. He's not one to show much excitement and it took a few days before we could tell how he felt about his gifts. Have you ever just drawn a blank? I was completely blank.
The next night was fun because we got to go to Bounce USA (the only thing he had really asked to do or have). He didn't want to go though unless Jarom could go too. It was worth every penny watching those boys burn loads of energy and Jarom attempting to keep up. I simply observed trying to snap pictures. My bladder can handle only so much bouncing. 

Happy Birthday Tipton. We love you and everything about you!
Comments