We Are Alive . . .
If anyone out there was wondering we are still alive and kicking. . .that includes the child in the womb. He kicks a lot!
Once November comes my life seems to head in pure chaos. Today I feel like I can almost breathe normal. . . except for the baby stretching and making himself comfortable under my rib cage and on my lungs. Apparently, I'm now a very noisy breather and make lots of grunting noises. I'm great with child, forgive me.
Mary I have great sympathy for you at this time of year thinking about you riding on a donkey while reading the Christmas story. A real bed isn't even comfortable for me. I'm spoiled.
I have lots to catch up on for our family. So much happens for us around this time year it would be wrong for me to not actually document. Unfortunately, my camera failed to make it to most of the excitement. I could hit myself.
Now where to start?
Once November comes my life seems to head in pure chaos. Today I feel like I can almost breathe normal. . . except for the baby stretching and making himself comfortable under my rib cage and on my lungs. Apparently, I'm now a very noisy breather and make lots of grunting noises. I'm great with child, forgive me.
Mary I have great sympathy for you at this time of year thinking about you riding on a donkey while reading the Christmas story. A real bed isn't even comfortable for me. I'm spoiled.
I have lots to catch up on for our family. So much happens for us around this time year it would be wrong for me to not actually document. Unfortunately, my camera failed to make it to most of the excitement. I could hit myself.
Now where to start?
Comments