Meet Marshall
Or not.
Technically he's still not here.
I should be glad, he's not due for another month.
I'm losing patience.
The last month is hard.
Especially when the doctor says you might go "any day now."
The anticipation kills me.
The ability to resist dance Wii games is beyond my control at this point.
I've never gone full-term but sometimes I feel like this child might have other plans.
Problem child in the future?
Diabetes isn't so bad.
Unless your husband makes a dessert every few days then it's not so easy.
I feel like I've finally got things together for our little guy to arrive.
I don't think 9 months has been long enough for Jarom.
Nesting has never really hit this time around.
I even debated putting up the crib.
Don't worry, it's up.
It's crazy to think we are about to have six people in our family.
How did that happen?
Well, I KNOW how it happened.
I'll just stick with WHOA.
Today the boys and I tried to guess what color his hair would be.
Sonic is still their favorite option for a middle name, along with Mario and Rooney (the soccer player for England).
It's fun having the boys at the ages they are now and talk about the baby.
It makes the excitement more exciting.
I can't wait to meet this little guy.
Comments
It's hard to nest without any energy.
Glad you have the crib up.