ihate. ilove.

I'm not much of an "ianything." They were gadgets I could live without. Then apple wanted to really get me and created the ipad. Curse the apple! One day Jarom shows up with one (courtesy of work). I thought it was cool and kept my distance. Jarom was immediately hooked. I had now decided I don't like this as much as I thought I would. One, I'm not the one using it. Two, it stole my husband from me! Next thing I know we are all hooked. What an amazing and fun little gadget! It's been a lot of fun hanging with the boys while I'm working in the kitchen watching them play. Whatever it takes to have some family time.


Comments

Flynn Fam 6 said…
Kelsey has one and it is a fantastic tool for her to use with school work. Best thing we could have gotten her!!