Falling off the radar



Four children is more than I thought it would be, or maybe its that "number four" is just high maintenance. I guess it gets to me because I can't confidently declare myself DONE. However, Jarom was finished a long time ago. Funny how that works out.

No matter how many times I've attempted to take a little break and make a little record of our small world, I fall asleep or something inevitably comes up. Which always reminds me of something else I need to do then that leads me to another thing to do, etc., etc. I'm sure it's not like that in any other mother's life *rolling eyes.* Scratch that falling asleep, it rarely happens. But then I lay down at night and think of all the things I wished I had written down so that I didn't forget. Alas, I give in to the covers and comfort of my bed and just put it off for one more day . . .week. . .month . . . you get my point.


All it takes is for some lovely virus to swipe through your house and enables you to do really anything else but hang out on the computer. And so here I am, sitting out from church, hoping no one else throws up, and ignoring all motherly duties. It is Mother's Day after all.

Comments